She was the Founder of Mom Invented®, a globally recognized brand. Through her website, TamaraMonosoff.com, Tamara offers online Product Creation and Launch Programs that help rocket entrepreneurs to success!
She is a former Clinton White House Advisor and U.S. Department of Education Chief of Staff for Adult Education.
Tamara has written six business books for entrepreneurs:
• The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing was launched by McGraw-Hill in 2005. The second edition launched April 2014 and hit #1 on Amazon in six business categories.
• In May 2013, Tamara launched a new product evaluation system (book, workbook & online video tutorials); How Hot is Your Product? Find Out if Your Product Idea Will Make or Cost You Money!
• Your Million Dollar Dream: Regain Control & Be Your Own Boss hit #1 in Marketing, Entrepreneursh & Home-Based Businesses on Amazon on the date of its launch May 2010. (McGraw-Hill)
• The One Page Business Plan for Women in Business co-authored with Jim Horan launched January 2010.
• Secrets of Millionaire Moms: Learn How They Turned Great Ideas into Booming Businesses – and How You Can Too! hit bookstores globally May 2007. (McGraw-Hill)
Tamara has been featured in hundreds of media outlets including; the Wall Street Journal (front page), New York Times, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, The New Yorker, TIME, PEOPLE, US NEWS & WORLD REPORT and OPRAH Magazines.
She has appeared on NBC’s Nightly News, NBC’s Today Show, ABC’s The View, ABC’s Good Morning America, CNN News LIVE, CNNfn and CNNMoney. To learn more, visit www.tamaramonosoff.com
Step 1. CLICK HERE to SUBSCRIBE to this episode.
Step 2. Click the RATE and REVIEW button.
Step 3. Tell us WHO the next Today’s Leading Women you want to feature on the show!
Step 4. Share this to your friends!